- Gorilla Glue, thick glue that slowly expands and is foam board safe
- Syringe is meant for resin
- The black hose is silicone air tube for aquariums
- 3/32″ ID aluminum tube
- This is actually meant for model airplane flight control “rods” and is sold at most hobby shops
- The tube clamps are just wound up mechanics wire.
- Used plate weights to hold the bubble down while the glue was setting
- Heavy duty workbench vise
I think the end results came out pretty well, will have to see how it holds throughout the season/year.